I’m a software engineer that builds big data analytics platforms. I live in Toronto now, but just spent two years in Seattle working for Amazon. Here’s a bit more about me.
- Computer Engineering from the University of Toronto
- Master’s in Statistics from the University of Toronto
- I currently work for the Zynga Toronto office, developing their next generation analytics platform.
- I worked for Amazon in Seattle on the Customer Marketing Analytics team. It was a lot of fun working with the largest online retail data set in the world for customer targeting and predicting the value of customer actions.
- Worked for Vennsa, a start up spun off from a University of Toronto algorithms research group. We did cool stuff with NP-Complete SAT solvers that automatically debugged failing digital hardware designs.
- Hockey Team: Maple Leafs
- Beer: Rogue Hazelnut Brown
- Coffee: Caffe Vita Theo Blend